- Noosa's geography is particularly susceptible to catastrophic bushfires and this endangers tens of thousands of residents’ lives as well as their homes and assets.
- Noosa’s local council recognises the risk of catastrophic bushfires and is committed to being a leader in bushfire preparedness.
- Noosa recently survived a near miss with a bushfire which has heightened awareness of the risks to residents, businesses, schools, etc
- Noosa has the digital infrastructure in place, including a world class digital hub, to support an accelerator program of this nature.
- Noosa is served by an emergency response agency who are keen to collaborate with innovation partners who can help them better use technology in their operations.
FireTech 2020 is based at the Peregian Digital Hub, 20 minutes north from the Sunshine Coast Airport which offers daily connections to Melbourne and Sydney
Stunning Beachside Location
A vibrant village community beside a stunning surf beach. The Digital Hub is conveniently located on David Low Way, close to public transport and the business hub of Peregian Beach, and a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport.